Terms & Conditions
Please read here for general website terms and conditions.
In applying to join V Energy NZ (formerly The People’s Republic of V), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is Frucor Beverages Ltd of Auckland, New Zealand.
2. All members of V Energy NZ must also be a resident of New Zealand.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
(a) terminate V Energy NZ;
(b) add or remove special offers, promotions and other cool stuff available to all or some members of V Energy NZ; and
(c) alter or amend any of the terms and conditions of membership to V Energy NZ.
4. Members of V Energy NZ may be removed from V Energy NZ at any time at the discretion of the Promoter.
5. For special promotions other terms and conditions may apply. By participating in any promotion run in conjunction with V Energy NZ you will be deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions.
6. It is your responsibility to keep your address and contact details updated. We won’t send you cool stuff or opportunities to win free stuff if we know we don’t have your current address or contact number (ie if previous mail has been returned).
7. The Promoter is not liable for:
(a) The suspension and/or termination of V Energy NZ;
(d) Any loss, damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or injury suffered by any person in connection with membership to V Energy NZ or participating in any promotion associated with V Energy NZ, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
8. All personal information provided by members of V Energy NZ will be held by the Promoter and may be used by the Promoter for purposes relating to V Energy NZ (including, without limitation, notifying members of upcoming special offers and promotions and sending other marketing material, unless otherwise advised by the member). Members may access and correct any personal information about them by logging into www.v.co.nz.
9. All members of V Energy NZ must adhere to the terms and conditions of operation of this website at all times.
10. V Energy NZ is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook. Any information provided by members of V Energy NZ is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
WIN 1 of 10 Armageddon Wellington Double Passes – Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents only aged 16 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, its agents and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
2. The promotion commences at 6.30PM on MON 20 MAY 2013 and closes at 9AM on MON 27 MAY 2013 (“Promotional Period”).
3. To enter into the competition simply visit the WIN 1 of 10 Armageddon Wellington Double Passes tab on the V Energy NZ page on Facebook, ‘Like’ the Page, and then ‘log on’ or ‘sign up’ to submit an entry, or the WIN 1 of 10 Armageddon Wellington Double Passes blog post on v.co.nz, ‘log on’ or ‘sign up’ to submit an entry during the Promotional Period. Entries received after 9AM on MON 27 MAY 2013 will be invalid.
4. Only one entry per person will be counted.
5. There are 10 Prizes to be won.
6. The Prize consists of a double pass to Armageddon Wellington on Saturday 1 June 2013, Sunday 2 June 2013 or Monday 3 June 2013.
7. Winners are responsible for any travel required to and from the event.
8. The prizes will be drawn at 10PM on MON 27 MAY 2013. Winners of the Prizes will be contacted via the phone number or email provided as part of V Energy NZ registration / competition entry. Entrants should ensure their contact details are correct at the time of entry.
9.If no contact with a Prize winner is made by 12PM on TUE 28 MAY 2013 a new Prize winner may be selected at the Promoters discretion.
10. Prizes will be sent by TUE 28 MAY 2013 via overnight tracked courier.
11. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, suspend or cancel the promotion or any aspect of the promotion at anytime in its sole discretion.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of participating in the Promotion or accepting or using the Prizes. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify the entrant’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
15. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter may use entrants’ personal information from entries to conduct the promotion.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entry information provided is the property of the Promoter, and not Facebook.
17. The Promoter is Frucor Beverages Limited, 86 Plunket Avenue, Wiri, Manukau.